It’s that time of year again – ALP time! With this school year well underway, I have officially finalized my Annual Learning Plan.
Here are my goals for this year:
1. Earn my Masters Degree in Educational Technology (long-term goal) (Ongoing Professional Learning)
2. Development and Implementation of Cronyn Chair Initiatives (K-12 Digital Literacies/21st Century Learning Continuum) (3 year goal) ((Leadership in Learning Communities)
3. Collaborative Planning (Managebac) (Professional Practice)
4. Continue to utilize technology effectively to enhance and support the learning process. (yearly focus; related to Goal #1, and Goal #2)
5. Headmaster’s Task Force: Student Centred (Co-Chair) (Leadership in Learning Communities)
Over the year, I hope to blog about some of the action components I have taken toward these goals.